Wednesday, December 24, 2014

All I want from Santa is my SEX DRIVE Back!

                                       


Santa Baby, just slip a pink pill under my tree, for ME!
I've been distressed for so long!
Santa Baby, and hurry down my chimney tonight.


Think of all the girls who tried, and had dramatic increase in their sexual drive
Don't you think, after all of that, women deserve this Christmas treat?

Santa Cutie, an FDA approval will do, 'tis true!
So I can find my desire,
Santa Cutie, and hurry down my chimney tonight.


Think of all the sex I've missed, think of how I used to
always want to kiss
I really do, my husband too, just want a chance to get back my drive!


Santa honey, we've waited patiently through the years, oh dear!
We hope the FDA heard our voice
Santa Honey, and hurry down my chimney tonight.


Think of all the times I'd flirt, think of how I used to always initiate
Now I'm tired and feeling blue, my husband wants me back and so do I.

Santa Baby, we'd like your help to Even The Score, once more!
The boys have 26 and we have NONE,
Santa Baby, and hurry down my chimney tonight!



Dedicated to all women who have experienced HYPOACTIVE SEXUAL DESIRE DISORDER, those who were fortunate enough to be on the Flibanserin clinical trial and the men who have endured with us during our quest to EVENTHESCORE.

I, for one, have a husband who is ready for the gift of initiation and flirtation from me this Christmas!!!


HO HO HO and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment