Friday, May 29, 2015

MYTHBUSTERS about HSDD

Thanks, Even the Score for setting the record straight!
As a woman who has been clinically diagnosed with HSDD, I can tell you without hesitation that
1) HSDD is a REAL medical condition
2) HSDD IS an UNMET MEDICAL NEED and the FDA acknowledges that fact
3) Each of the 26 FDA approved options for men went through the FDA for approval
4) For many sexual problems are relational.  But for MANY, they are BIOLOGICAL in nature.
HSDD is experiencing sexual problems which cause distress IN THE ABSENCE of relational or physical problems 
5) If walls could TALK they would tell you I don't need sex therapy.  It will not solve my problem. I have a wonderfully supportive and loving husband and actually took medicine for my HSDD which actually WORKED!  



No comments:

Post a Comment