Sunday, October 11, 2015

Pink Passion

Here  I sit, in my hotel room  in DC, waiting for tomorrow morning when I will share my story with a salesforce of folks who will be advocating for ADDYI beginning October 17!

It has been such a wonderfully exciting journey as ADDYI moved it's way through the FDA approval process.  Although it has not been without criticism and struggles, I am so excited that this week is finally here and I will, once again, have access to ADDYI.

It is hard, sometimes, to believe that it has really been 5 years since I was on the trial!  So much has happened (in my life) that is good.  Likewise, so much has NOT happened( in the bedroom)...meaning no return of my desire! :-(  in spite of numerous try to restore it.   I am so looking forward to kickstarting fall and decking the halls with DESIRE!

Pink shoes,  check!  Pink dress, check! Pink lipstick,  check! Pink accessories, check!  Little pink pill, CHECK!!

I'M SEEING PINK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment